Redhook Copperhook Now Year ‘Round
This month, Redhook Ale Brewery (NASDAQ: HOOK), re-releases Copperhook Copper Ale, its popular crisp, drinkable, caramel ale. Previously available only in the spring, Redhook has responded to consumer demand and has made Copperhook available year-round in grocery stores and on draught in the Western U.S.
“Copperhook is a refreshing beer. It’s brewed in a German Altbier style and offers a bit of a spicy citrus flavor with a clean malt profile. The beer pairs well with anything from smoked seafood to your favorite barbecued beef and we’re excited to open up distribution year-round.”
– Greg Deuhs, Redhook brewmaster
· Copperhook Ale has a brilliant copper color with distinctive caramel notes, light maltiness and a smooth refreshing finish.
· The ale is brewed in a German Altbier style and is expected to appeal to amber and pale ale drinkers alike.
Copperhook Copper Ale Rundown:
· Brewed in a traditional German Altbier style
· Alcohol by volume (ABV) of 5.8 percent
· 25 international bittering units (IBUs)
· 178 calories per 12 ounces
· Now available year-round in the Western U.S.
· Will continue to be sold as Redhook’s spring
seasonal in the Eastern U.S.