Radiant Beer Co. Announces First Public Beer Sale
(Anaheim, CA) – It’s been a busy couple months here on W. Lincoln Ave, and we are thrilled to share that our first beer sale to the public will be on Wednesday, January 13th. Though it is not yet time for any onsite activity, we are considering this to be our “opening” day.
● Beer & merchandise can be ordered online for curbside pick up and local delivery
● Three beers will be on sale in 4-packs of 16 oz cans – a hazy IPA, a west coast IPA, and a witbier
● Several merchandise items will be on sale, including two brand new items (only 50 made of each), arriving just in time for the sale.
● We are offering a Thirsty Firsties sampler box, which is a mixed case of one 4-pack of each of our first beers, and a Radiant Beer Co. Sahm Cadera glass, for a bundled price of $45. We have 25 boxes available for each the first and second day of our sale.
Becoming More Real – Hazy IPA
Our first release has all the features we’ve come to love in a hazy IPA – a smooth and satisfying mouthfeel and soft, tropical fruit-forward notes of peach, coconut and guava with a citrus balance thanks to Citra, Mosaic, and Cashmere hops.
$16.99 / 4pk 16oz cans
Blank Slate – Witbier
We’re appealing to all the senses with this wheat beer brewed with citrus peels and our super special spice blend that incorporates coriander, chamomile, and other secrets for a subtle twist on an approachable style.
$13.99 / 4pk 16oz cans
Parallel Path – West Coast IPA
Our first west coast IPA is led by Simcoe hops and features Mosaic and farm-sourced Motueka from New Zealand, for a refreshing and dry IPA with notes of lime zest, papaya, orange sherbet, and a bright, grassy dankness.
$15.99 / 4pk 16oz cans
The online sale:
● Head to RadiantBeer.com and click on SHOP
● Our online store will accept orders Wednesday – Sunday from 9 AM – 7 PM
● Local delivery truck leaves at 4 PM, last-call for orders is 3:30 PM
For immediate release // Contact: Cambria Griffith [email protected]
We will continue to carefully follow current COVID-19 regulations and host sales that are safe for you, and safe for our staff. Additional, creative, Covid-cautious options are in the works for our next sales and activities, and we plan to provide delivery beyond our immediate locale in the very near future.
Sale news and general company updates will continue to be announced via our newsletter (subscribe via radiantbeer.com), and posted regularly via @radiantbeerco on social media.
Radiant Beer Co. was established in 2020 and is based in Anaheim, CA. It is owned and operated by an amalgamation of craft beer lovers and industry veterans. With decades of combined experience, our team seeks to celebrate a love of the incredible, to build an experience worthy of an impassioned audience, and to lead a culture focused on openness and connection. We are Sending Out Light from 1566 W Lincoln Ave. Anaheim, CA 92801 – radiantbeer.com – @radiantbeerco.