Nominate The Best Craft Beer of 2014
We are back with our annual tradition of having you, the readers of The Full Pint, selecting the best craft beer of 2014. This is no easy task as we have never seen so many new breweries an products in an entire year before. We will kick off this poll Monday December 29th, and would love your help in putting exceptional beers that debuted in 2014 up on the voting board. Here is some criteria for selecting a nominee.
Essentially, please nominate a beer that was new to market in 2014. Here are some tips in nominating:
- Did it start getting bottled in 2014 (Firestone Walker Stickee Monkee)? Add it.
- Is it a beer that’s new to you, ie: Kern River Citra? Don’t add it.
- Has it been piloted for years at your local breweries tap room, but in 2014 is making it to local bars or started getting bottled? Add it.
- Has it been bottled for years, but got a new label and name? Maybe, ask the group?
Here’s what we have off the top of our heads. Please add your choices to the comment section below.
- AleSmith/Eagle Rock Milk Tank
- Almanac Valley Of The Heart’s Delight
- Ballast Point Grunion
- Bootlegger’s Rocco Red
- Boulevard Love Child No. 4
- Chris Banker/Stone/Insurgente Xocovez Stout
- Deschutes Not The Stoic
- Firestone Walker Easy Jack
- Jester King Montmorency vs. Balaton
- Kern River Shuttle Bunny
- Lagunitas Born Yesterday Pale Ale
- New Belgium Lips of Faith Belgian Salted Caramel Chocolate
- New Glarus Oud Bruin
- Ninkasi ReNEWale 2014 Alt Pale Ale
- Noble AleWorks Nelson Showers
- Sixpoint Rad
- TAPS Remy Con Java
- The Bruery Mocha Wednesday
- Toppling Goliath King Sue