Night Shift Brewing – Chinooknation, Holy Mole! and Fallen Apple Release Details
(Everett, MA) – With the clocks turned back and the sun now setting just after lunchtime, we decided to add a little more daylight and twilight to our open-hours schedule. Every weekday starting today, our taproom will now open at 3pm, closing at our usual 9pm time. And every Saturday starting this weekend, our taproom will now be open from noon until 6pm (instead of the usual 5pm). We figured more taproom time will be particularly useful given all these upcoming beer releases…
- Chinooknation launches tomorrow (Tuesday, 11/5)! The next beer in our Nation of Hops Series, this 100% Chinook DIPA sips with a resiny, spicy hop-punch – come get a draft, growler, or bottle starting 3pm tomorrow! Select NSB retail partners will also have it available later this week.
- Holy Mole! launches this Thursday (11/7)! After enough taproom regulars requested it, we went ahead and made it. This blend of our Viva Habanera and Taza Stout was aged in a bourbon barrel (thank you Liquor World Cambridge) for eight months. Bottles will go on sale from the taproom Thursday night (limit 1 per person), and will be available at Liquor World Cambridge on Friday!
- Fallen Apple launches next week! Next Wednesday night (11/13), we’re hosting a brewery party from 5-10pm to celebrate the 2013 release of our Fallen Apple, a golden ale brewed with holiday spices and aged in rum & brandy barrels. Tickets will go on sale tomorrow (we’ll shoot you an email with the details) and we’ll have about 250 spots open. Bottle availability will be fairly limited, so grab a ticket tomorrow to ensure a Fallen Apple on your Thanksgiving table!
- We’re pouring both Chinooknation and Fallen Apple at this year’s Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest (November 15 & 16) – got a ticket yet? If not, we’re raffling away 2 FREE tickets courtesy of the DCB guys! Anytime this week, tweet us @NightShiftBeer, include the hashtag #FTWFest, and say something funny. Funniest tweet by Sunday (11/10) wins 2 tickets to the session of their choosing!
- As the holidays approach, it’s also worth noting that a 2014 Night Shift Barrel Society membership makes an awesome gift for any craft beer lover. Registration still open!Cheers,
-The Night Shift Brewers