Jolly Pumpkin Artisian Ales 2011 Release Schedule
These beers can/should be found where Jolly Pumpkin is distributed.
January – Madrugada Obscura
– Belgian inspired Stout that is as dark as moonless midnight brimming with roasted malts and bitter hops.
February – I O Red Saison
– Part of our Baudelaire series. Brewed with Hibiscus, Rose Pedals and Rose Hips
March 15th – Biere de Mars (French Style Stock Ale)
– A French Style Stock Ale brewed. A sustaining beer that is brewed to comfort in the gusty ides of March and welcome warmer weather.
April – E.S. Bam
– Our Extra Special farmhouse ale. In celebration of Spring, more malt, more hops, same vivacious personality.
June – Luciernaga
– Pale Ale done in the Grand Cru tradition. Coriander and Grains of Paradise round out a spicy palate melting softly into a silken finish of hoppiness and bliss.
July – Weizen Bam
– A hazy, golden ale, with yeast driven esters of banana, spicy clove and nutmeg all wrapped up with a generous dose of rapscallion delight
September – La Parcela (#1 Pumpkin Ale)
– The joke was that Jolly Pumpkin doesn’t brew a pumpkin beer, well now we do. Packed with real pumpkin, hints of spice and a gentle kiss of cacao to liven the soul.
October – Fuego del Otono (Amber brewed with Michigan Chestnuts)
– Gentle amber malt blend smooth caramel notes against a shore of distant spice. Brewed to catch the Autumnal Fire as the leaves begin to change with the seasons.
November – Noel de Calabaza
– Deep mahogany and malty, layered hops, figs, raisins, sugar plums, cashews, betwixt rum laden truffles.
December – Maracaibo Especial
– A rich brown ale inspired by the Monastic beers of Belgium. Brewed with real Cacao and spiced with whole Cinnamon and sweet orange peel