Great Lakes Brewing Bottles Barrel Aged Tripel Dog Dare
(Cleveland,OH) – The coup de grace of dares is now even more sinister. For the first time ever, Barrel Aged Tripel Dog Dare will be released in beautiful 22 oz. bottles exclusively at the GLBC gift shop. This daringly bold brew has a taste for antics, but is sophisticated in its shenanigans.
Aged in bourbon barrels for 6 months, the spicy and fruity flavors of our beloved Belgian-style Tripel have formed a bold alliance with rich notes of wood and vanilla. Remarkably smooth as it is mischievous, Barrel Aged Tripel Dog Dare will only get better with age…if you’re up for the challenge to wait, that is.
Release details below…
– Barrel Aged Tripel Dog Dare will be presented in a beautiful screen-printed 22 oz. bottle.
– Every bottle of Barrel Aged Tripel Dog Dare is tagged, numbered, and signed, our way of showing that complex brew you’ll be sipping is the real deal.
– Limited quantities.
– A daringly complex Belgian-style Tripel with bold fruity and spicy favors aged six months in bourbon barrels.
– Pairs with: Spicy foods, wild game birds, and fruity desserts.
– Date: Saturday, August 13th, 2016
– Time: Gift Shop opens at 10:00 AM. Bar opens at 10:00 AM. Kitchen opens at 11:00 AM.
– Bottle cost: $17.95
– Bottle limit: One case per customer (12 bottles)