Bottle Logic 2017 Darkstar November & Red Eye November Release Details
(Anaheim, CA) – Decoded images from Eve’s transmissions unveil this year’s release of Darkstar November, the barrel aged beer where it all began. Snippets of sweet molasses, spicy rye, velvety vanilla and bourbon-soaked chocolate oak have been detected and will prove to have thoroughly infiltrated this 14.1% ABV beast of an Imperial Stout.
Darkstar November placed with a Silver Medal in the Barrel Aged Strong Stout category at the last World Beer Cup, a competition featuring the best beers from around the world!
But wait, there’s more!
Our November Stasis Project release will feature an ADDITIONAL bottle sale of our legendary Red Eye November, a Level II release which features an exclusive blend of Brazil Oberon and Sumatran beans from our friends at Mostra Coffee. Flavors of dark fruit, Baker’s chocolate and caramelized sugar meld with the spicy rye malt and bittersweet molasses of Darkstar November, our original barrel-aged beer. Yet another piece to the grand puzzle…
Please pay very careful attention to all of the listed details and stipulations. There will be no exceptions to the release structure outlined below — your purchase signifies your thorough understanding of the following:
Ticket Purchase Details
The Level Up Bonus Bottle Sale will run from 12:00am on Friday, 11/17 – 11:59pm on Saturday, 11/18.
On Sunday, 11/19 our Public Sale will feature staggered bottle + glassware sale times:
- 12:00pm: Tickets go live for Darkstar November bottles. $22.95 per 500mL, limit three per person.
- 12:30pm: Tickets go live for Red Eye November bottles. $23.95 per 500mL, limit two per person.
- 1:00pm: Tickets go live for Red Eye November mugs + snap-back hats.
- These prices do not include Eventbrite tax + processing fees.
Tickets may be redeemed at the Bottle Logic Tasting Room beginning at 12:00pm on Tuesday, 11/22 until 8:00pm on Sunday, 12/10 during regular Tasting Room operating hours only. Bottle Logic will be closed on Thanksgiving, 11/23!
Please visit bottlelogic.com for hours and location.
- In the interest of ensuring our local patrons don’t get shut out of online sales, we do not permit ‘proxy’ pick-ups under any circumstances.
- The name entered as the Ticket Buyer must match the name on the credit card used for purchase. Conflicting orders will be deleted. When retrieving your bottles you must present your purchasing credit card, valid ID, and the information must match.
- To exchange your tickets for your purchases, you must bring your tickets (printed or mobile) and show your VALID IDthat matches the name and ID number on the ticket. Expired, hole punched or otherwise damaged IDs will not be accepted, even with DMV paperwork – this has been and will continue to be our house policy.
- If tickets do not sell out online, bottles may be available for purchase in the Tasting Room after the sale concludes.
- About 10% of the volume from each of our online release brands is sold through limited, local distribution. Check out a map of our valued accounts and give ’em a call before hunting!
- Once you’ve selected your desired ticket quantity and clicked Checkout, Eventbrite treats the registration page as a waiting room with a six-minute time limit, but it does not hold your tickets! Have your Government Issued ID (drivers license, passport, or military ID) and form of payment on hand and ready to go. You’ll want to move through that screen as quickly as possible – the tickets are officially yours once you’ve hit complete and the credit card payment has been processed.
We’re hosting the Darkstar November and Red Eye November 2017 release party on Tuesday, 11/22, where you will be able to enjoy draft pours of Darkstar November and Red Eye November 2017, and a few other surprises as you exchange your Eventbrite tickets for your purchases at a convenient pick-up station. No tickets are necessary to attend, everyone is welcome! This will be the easiest and most festive opportunity to pick up your purchases!
To reiterate, the absolute FINAL day to pick up purchases made in this online sale is Sunday, 12/10. If you are not COMPLETELY certain that you’ll be able to pick up during the November 22nd – December 10th window, seriously DO NOT BUY. Items not retrieved from the Tasting Room by 8:00pm on Sunday, 12/10 will be surrendered back to the brewery and immediately resold. Ticket holders seeking refunds for abandoned purchases must contact us directly at [email protected].
Bottle Logic Brewing – Policies, Terms and Conditions
Bottle Logic Brewing does not ship purchases to consumers. All purchases are only available for pick up at the Bottle Logic Tasting Room during standard hours of operation during the stated pick-up window. For location and hours, visit bottlelogic.com!
Returns & Exchanges
No returns or exchanges will be made; all sales are final. Purchases abandoned at the brewery after the pickup window closes will be immediately resold, all claims will be forfeited. Ticket holders of abandoned bottles may inquire about refunds by emailing [email protected].
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Bottle Logic Brewing reserves the right at any time after the receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Privacy on Other Websites
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Bottle Logic Brewing is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Bottle Logic Brewing, LLC ® 2013, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Bottle Logic Brewing. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.