Beers of the World Magazine Crowns the World's Best Beers
The World’s Best Beers have been crowned by Beers of the World, the international consumer beer magazine.
An international panel of judges tasted their way through hundreds of entries from the United Kingdom, Europe, the United States, Australia, Japan and beyond to find the winners of each style.
Sally Toms, Editor of Beers of the World, said: “We were overwhelmed by the very high standard of entries this year. These awards winners represent the extremely high quality and diversity of beer around the world, and every deserves this recognition.”
* World’s Best “bière de garde” : Mont St Aubert 8%
* World’s Best Abbey Dark Ale : St Martin’s Abbey Dark 8%
Brasserie de Brunehaut is a Belgian craft brewery, founded in 1890 and located in the South of Belgium.
The brewery produce a number of top fermented and bottle conditioned ales.
The main ranges of products are :
1. St Martin’s Abbey Beers (blond, dark, triple and Christmas), imported by C2 Imports CA.
2. Brunehaut Organic (white, blond and amber), imported by Calypso Organic
3. Regional ales (Mont St Aubert, Abbaye de St Amand, Kopstoot)
Visit us : http://brunehaut.com
Marc-Antoine De Mees – Managing Director