AleSmith Order of The Anvil Membership Club Details
(San Diego, CA) – Since the early days, AleSmith Brewing has been making incredible, award winning barrel aged beers. The strong yet balanced Speedway Stout, Old Numbskull, Olde Ale and Decadence beers have all greatly benefitted from a spirit or wine barrel treatment. These offerings started very low key, for those in the know and moved to a spectacle worthy of an early morning line. In the past few years, AleSmith has ramped up production and has trickled out barrel aged goodies many times a year via online sales. The next logical step for them to pass along these treasures is the forthcoming Order of the Anvil membership club. Read on for details of how you can join this club and what exactly you get for your money.
- Ten 750mL member-exclusive bottles for the year
- Five (5) unique beer releases (three barrel-aged, two non-barrel-aged); Two (2) bottles of each release guaranteed
- Limited edition work shirt, branded with club logo
- Limited edition “Order of the Anvil” taster glass
- Exclusive access to members-only events
- Membership Card
- First right to renew membership for following year
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Opportunity to purchase rare bottles from our extensive private vintage library during designated member-only sales
- Options to purchase other member-exclusive merchandise
- Designating a Trustee to pick up bottles on your behalf
- Limited early access to public bottle sales on select releases
- More benefits to be added later
Membership for Order of the Anvil is $375 and is non-refundable. Membership commences January 1st, 2018 and concludes December 31st, 2018.
Registration opens Friday, Dec 8th, 2017 at 11am. Enroll at our Gift Shop located at 9990 AleSmith Ct, San Diego, CA 92126. Please note: upon completing registration that day, your first member perk will be offered as we will be conducting a LIMITED vintage library bottle sale while supplies last. Come grab some of your old favorites or discover an older beer that you originally missed out on! This introductory sale is our way of welcoming you into the club while we gather pertinent information from you to put together your official member swag and compile ideas for future added member benefits.
An individual is allowed one membership. If a member is found to have multiple memberships, we reserve the right to cancel all memberships purchased by the member without refund. All beer purchased and/or obtained through your “Order of the Anvil” membership is for your own consumption. We reserve the right to cancel any membership without refund in the event of a member selling beer purchased or received as part of the membership. We reserve the right to offer all beer, including membership bottles, on draft or by the bottle for consumption in our tasting room.
For questions, please contact [email protected].