5 Rabbit Cervecería Papi Chulo Bottle Release Details
(Bedford Park, IL) – At 8.5% abv, Papi Chulo was produced using the Solera method by incorporating 3 vintages blended over 4 years. It is aggressively sour. Acerola, also known as Barbados cherry, is native to Central and South America and is considered a superfood due to its nutritive value and antioxidant powers. If you love sour beers, you do not want to miss this release!
Our tap room will open at 1pm with an anticipated release time of 2pm. We will have Papi Chulo for you to enjoy on tap, food will be available for purchase and a DJ will be spinning some chunky dance grooves.
The bottle release will take place at our brewery in Bedford Park, on Saturday 10/7/17 at 2pm. These bottles are limited and we will do our best to spread them out as much as possible. We are anticipating to offer 2 bottles per person, however if turnout is larger than expected this number may change. Thank you in advance for understanding.
The fine print:
- You must be 21 or older and have a valid ID to purchase
Purchases are in person and non-refundable
- Bottles are 500ml and $20 each
- We will accept both cash and credit cards
- Bottle sharing outside/inside the brewery is not allowed by the Village of Bedford Park
- Parking will be available at the L&L Hardwoods lot at 6247 W. 74th St. Bedford. We ask that you respect our neighbor’s property and help to keep it clear of litter
- If you plan on arriving early, please check the weather and dress accordingly
- Stay tuned to our Facebook page for more updates
- Please send us your questions to [email protected]