- This event has passed.
Jester King Inaugural Founder’s Tour & Guided Tasting
October 6, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$40
Our inaugural Founder’s Tour & Guided Tasting will be on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 from Noon to 1:30pm! Jester King founder Jeffrey Stuffings will take guests on a private tour of the brewery, followed by a guided tasting of rare and vintage Jester King beers.
– Guests will receive a welcome pour of one of Jester King’s farmhouse ales.
– The tour will progress through Jester King’s brewhouse & fermentation hall, barrel room, and coolship loft.
– After the tour, guests will join Jeffrey in a private outdoor space on Jester King’s grounds for a guided tasting.
– The guided tasting will include the following beers from Jester King’s cellar (4 oz. pours):
2015 Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
2016 Rare Corals
2016 SPON Peach & Apricot
2016 Buford’s Roadside Wares
2013 Nocturn Chysalis
– Tickets are $40 (plus Universe service charge) and include a complementary Jester King stemware glass. Tickets can be purchased here:
– Space is limited to 30 people.
– The Founder’s Tour & Guided Tasting will be offered periodically throughout the year.
- October 6, 2018
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Tasting, Tour