- This event has passed.
Frogtown Brewery 2nd Anniversary Extravaganza
September 29, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm$5 – $65
(Los Angeles, CA) – Frogtown Brewery, located in North East Los Angeles’ Elysian Valley neighborhood, celebrates its 2nd Anniversary on Saturday, September 29 with its biggest event yet.
The event takes place at the brewery’s taproom and will extend outside to include an outdoor beer garden with two additional bars. There will be live music all day from grammy-nominated California Feetwarmers, renowned DJ Jimmy Tamborello, and many more (full music line-up is listed below). Multiple food vendors will be on-site serving BBQ, tacos, and more. The taproom will showcase artwork from local artist and illustrator Patrick Ian Moss.
The brewery also releases its first barrel-aged beer for the occasion — Prince George Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Porter with Madagascar Vanilla Beans. There will be a limited supply available for sale in beautiful 22oz hand wax-dripped and numbered bottles. The brewery will also release a new tiki-inspired milkshake IPA, Painkiller, and the beloved Broken Vessel Imperial Pumpkin Ale will be making its once-a-year comeback.
Parking is limited and guests are encouraged to bike, walk, or use Lyft/Uber to get to the event.
Beer line up:
- Prince George – Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Porter with Madagascar Vanilla Beans *
- Broken Vessel – Imperial Pumpkin Ale *
- Painkiller – Tiki-inspired Milkshake IPA *
- War On Sobriety – Double IPA
- Hazy River – NE IPA
- Nebula Fog – NE IPA
- Feather It In – Session IPA
- Kinky – Blonde Ale
- Whipple Street – Vanilla Cream Ale
- Man Da Rin – Pale Ale
- Five-0 Wit – Witbier
- Strawberry Basil Blonde Ale – Fruit beer
Music line-up (set times to be announced soon):
- California Feetwarmers (Grammy nominated)
- DJ Jimmy Tamborello (Dntel, Postal Service)
- DJ Hoseh (DubLab)
- Los Apaches
- Owl Acid
- DJ Nova
- Rich Panta
- The Gosh-Darns