- This event has passed.
Eppig Brewing 2nd Anniversary Party
December 1, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us as we celebrate our 2nd anniversary & Repeal Day. For all you history buffs, the first week of December also marks the repeal of Prohibition in 1933.
We’re bringing out rare beers from our cellar, 2nd Anniversary IPA brewed fresh for the party, and a line up of our award-winning Natural Bridge Lagers (that means the return of our award-winning Special Lager & 2018 GABF Gold Vienna Lager)!
- Commemorative anniversary glass, while supplies last ($15 includes first fill, plus $4.50 refills* all day)
- Rotating rare cellar beer tastings throughout the afternoon, starting at 2pm! $5 8 oz. pours of special cellar beers. The line-up includes:
- Moment of Weakness Dark American Sour
- Tootie Frootie Sour Ale
- Count Maltula Imperial Cereal Milk Stout
- Baltic Porter
- Cupcake & stout pairing starting at 6pm, for the ultimate anniversary finale! (add cupcake for just $1 extra!)
- Limited edition t-shirt designed by Hoppy Beer Hoppy Life
* Cellar beer tastings not included in $4.50 refill special.
Parking Tip: There is a large, public lot just west of Eppig Brewing- Waterfront Biergarten (located at the corner of Shelter Island Drive and Anchorage Ln- get directions to lot here). It is a scenic 3-minute walk along the waterfront to our biergarten. The lot has metered parking for up to 3 hours (quarters only), and the back portion is not metered. No overnight parking.
Please help us be a good neighbor. DO NOT PARK AT POINT LOMA SEAFOODS. YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE TOWED!