- This event has passed.
Dry River Brewing First Can Release
March 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
One event on March 9, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Dry River Brewing is launching its first cans – and celebrating with TWO amazing events.
Roja Night: Lady Roja Can Release
Thursday, March 7 from 5-10pm
- Releasing 12 oz cans of Lady Roja in 4-packs
- In celebration of International Women’s Day, wear red to get $1 off pours of Lady Roja, Kombucha’s and IPAs.
- Momma’s Tacos will be on deck and also serving Red Mulitas (the tortillas are made with beet juice!)
Triple Can Release Party
Saturday, March 9 from 1-11pm
Release of the first Dry River Brewing cans, including the OG tart Saison, Lady Roja, a new IPA and a super tasty Kombucha:
- Lady Roja in 12oz cans ($18/four-pack): Tart, red Saison / 5.1%
- Perfect Weather Kombucha in 16oz cans ($15/four-pack): Blood Orange and Hibiscus / 5%
- Bridges IPA in 16oz cans ($15/four-pack): West Coast IPA double dry-hopped w/ Azacca and Mosaic hops / 5.5%
- Phat Birds will be serving up its famous fried chicken with a Lady Roja Hot Sauce. DJs and raffles will also be featured throughout the day.
Four-packs are available for pre-purchase on the website, and if you buy all three of the 4-packs available you’ll be entered to win some new Dry River merch. All pre-purchases will be available for pickup on 3/9 and 3/10.
About Dry River Brewing
Dry River Brewing specializes in small-batch wild ales fermented in used oak barrels. Relying primarily on wild yeast strains that thrive in Los Angeles, Dry River experiments with botanicals and a variety of hops to produce complex yet inviting beers, original in both style and taste.
“We are makers of ‘slow beer,’” says head brewer Naga Reshi. “We care deeply about our processes, our ingredients, and our environment. We want that to come through in every beer we produce.”