Escondido, CA – Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens will host the 2013 Movie Night Series in the outside gardens area. Every Wednesday beginning June 5 through Aug. 28 at 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens 1999 Citracado Parkway Escondido, CA 92029
Every Wednesday night throughout the summer, join Stone as they show movies on a 12-foot screen in the gardens. Attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets to claim their spot. Family night movies will be shown the last Wednesday of the month, and all ages are admitted with parent or guardian. All other movies are 21 and over with valid ID, regardless of rating. Wristbands are required to attend, and are distributed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens beginning at 3 p.m. on the day of each film screening – first come, first served. Shows always fill up, so it is suggested guests arrive early to save a spot. Since parking is limited, carpooling is also strongly encouraged. Outside food or drinks are not allowed. Beer, soda and snacks will be available to purchase during the movie.
- The Big Lebowski — June 5
- Fight Club — June 12
- Office Space — June 19
- The Goonies — June 26 (All ages w/ adult—begins at 8 p.m.)
- Shaun of the Dead — July 3
- Anchorman — July 10
- Drop Dead Gorgeous — July 17
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail — July 24
- The Lorax — July 31 (All ages w/ adult—begins at 8 p.m.)
- TBA — August 7
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High — August 14
- Zoolander — August 21
- The Princess Bride — August 28 (All ages w/ adult—begins at 8 p.m.)
- Pretzels – $5
- Chef’s Spicy Nuts – $5
- Stone Bag O’ Chips –$5
- BBQ Duck Burrito –$10
- Stone-style Pretzel Wrapped Arrogant Bastard Ale Smoked Cheddar Bratwurst –$10
*Items subject to change.
For more info visit: www.stoneworldbistro.com/movies/default.asp