(Paso Robles, CA) – Join Firestone Walker Brewing for our annual Anniversary Party at the brewery in Paso Robles as we celebrate another year in the brewing world with the release of our XIX Anniversary Ale.
- Saturday, Oct. 31st from 11am – 2pm
- Purchase three or six bottles of our XIX Anniversary Ale & you’ll get a ticket to our Anniversary Party. Each person attending must have their own ticket.
- Tickets go on sale TODAY (Monday, August 31st) at 12pm noon PST.
- Enjoy rare & vintage Firestone Walker beers, food pairings, brewery tours, live music, costume contest & more!
- That’s right: We’re having a Halloween costume contest! Details available here.
- Need a ride? Hop On Beer Tours are providing shuttles from Buellton, San Luis Obispo & Paso Robles. Space is limited so reserve your spot now!
- Need a place to stay? We’ve got hotel blocks at the Courtyard Marriott & Hampton Inn in Paso Robles. Details here.
- Q1uestions? Just ask! Marketing@FirestoneBeer.com
- Three bottles of XIX: $75 plus fees
- Six bottles of XIX: $150 plus fees
- Buellton Bus: departs from Firestone Walker Taproom/Barrelworks at 9am: $25 roundtrip
- San Luis Obispo Bus: departs from the SLO Veteran’s Hall at 10am: $15 roundtrip
- Paso Robles Van: departs from both the Courtyard Marriott & Hampton Inn at 10:15am: $10 roundtrip
Tickets go on sale TODAY at 12pm noon! This event sells out every year so make sure you’re prepared to celebrate with us.