Hosted by Beer Belly and The Full Pint, Smog City Brewing brings a full tap takeover of year-round favorites, rare and hard-to-find beers in honor of the release of Porter’s Barrel-Aged O.E. Two versions of the same beer will be available, Bourbon Barrel-Aged O.E. and O.E. on Rye, which have spent the last two years aging in barrels and are finally ready for their very limited releases.
Join us Saturday January 26th, 4-8pm to raise a glass with brewery owners Porter and Laurie, The Full Pint co-founders Danny and Jonny and Beer Belly owners Jimmy and Yume Han. Come early and get your grub on while the beers pour forth!
We’ll have a Raffle that includes:
- Exclusive Bottles of the Bourbon Barrel-Aged O.E.
- Smog City Tshirts and Pint Glasses
- Beer Belly Pint Glasses
- The Full Pint Swag
List of the Beers:
- L.A. Saison
- Groundwork Coffee Porter
- Hoptonic IPA
- Sabre-Toothed Squirrel- Hoppy American Amber
- Amarilla Gorilla- IPA
- Weird Beer- 5-grain saison with lemon peel and sage
- The Nothing – Double Chocolate Imperial Stout
Super Exclusive/Rare Beers!
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged O.E.– English barleywine aged in bourbon barrels
- O.E. on Rye – 2009 English Barleywine aged in Sazerac Rye Wiskey barrels
- Quercus Circus– Barrel-aged Sour Blonde
- Bourbon Collaborative Evil– Bourbon Barrel-aged Imperial Stout
- TBD Sour
Beer Belly is located at 532 South Western Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90020 PLEASE CONSIDER TAKING THE LA METRO RAIL, IT’S VERY CLOSE