Sunday, April 28th We will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary with Bootlegger’s Music & Beer Fest at The Muck: Celebrating 5 years!!! The celebration will be held from 1-5pm at the historic Muckenthaler Center in Fullerton. Tickets can be purchased at this link: bootleggers5th.brownpapertickets.com or they can be purchased at Bootlegger’s Tasting Room & Pilot Brewery at 130 S. Highland Ave in Fullerton ahead of time to avoid the online service charge. Additional tickets may be available at the door for $40, but will depend on availability.
We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to the session to allow for check-in to the event.
Included in the ticket price will be:
- 10 taster tickets (additional tickets will be available for purchase)
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Live bands performing on stage
- Over 30 house beers on tap including several barrel aged rarities and sour beers
-local guest brewery beers (some breweries include: The Bruery, Tustin Brewing Co, Ritual Brewing, Packinghouse, Bravery Brewing, & Newport Beach Brewing Co)
- Access to The Muckenthaler Gallery exhibit showroom. The featured gallery will be: Vintage Travel
- Mechanical bull ride, Bocce ball, a dunk tank, and MORE!!
In addition, there will be 3 gourmet food trucks: Dos Chinos, TJs Woodfire Pizza, and The Viking Truck as well as Brew Haw BBQ and desserts by Brew Cakes available there for you to purchase. We will also be unveiling our 80th Anniversary Ale. A portion of the proceeds from this event will go towards The Muckenthaler Cultural Center! For additional info on the Muckenthaler Cultural Center visit: http://themuck.org/
Beer List: To be Announced soon!
We are looking forward to celebrating our 5 year anniversary with all of our supporters, fans, and customers!