Beachwood BBQ is delighted to be hosting a beer dinner featuring Almanac Brewing Co. from San Francisco. As many of you know, for special dinners we like to change things up from the BBQ that you are familiar with. Almanac co-founder/brewer, Jesse Friedman, and some other members of the Almanac team will be on hand to guide you through the beers selected for the pairings.
1. Almanac Farmers Reserve 3 – Roasted tomato Carpaccio with potato glass, Gruyere, EVO, lemongrass vinegar, parsley, basil, greens
2. Almanac Farmers Reserve 4 – Clams, pasta, cauliflower, carrots, apples, fennel, house cured ham
3. Bier de Chocolate – Crispy smoked pork belly, Chili coco BBQ glaze. Raisin, peas and mushroom, match stick potatoes
4. Honey Saison – Sunday: Black pepper -honey gelato, ginger caramel, cardamom waffles, grilled peaches
- The dinner will be held on Sunday, June 9th 2013.
- There will be ONE SEATING at 6:30pm SHARP.
- The cost of this four course dinner including beer is $40/person. (plus tax and gratuity)
- This is a reservation only dinner. The seating will be limited to 40 people. No parties larger than 4. Parties of 2 may be seated with other parties of 2. The option to split meals is not available. The regular menu will not be available.
- Credit card numbers will be taken to secure reservations.
- Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours before the event or you will be charged the full amount of the dinner.
- Reservations are on a first come, first served basis. In order to make your reservation you must send an email to [email protected]. In the email you must include, name, phone number and number of people in your party. You will be notified by email if your reservation has been made. We will contact you directly for a credit card confirmation.