(San Diego,CA) – San Diego veteran craft brewery AleSmith Brewing shares their stellar lineup of events for this year’s San Diego Beer Week, running from today until November 15th. Read on for all the details.
Also in celebration of National Learn to Homebrew Day, we will hold a Homebrew Gear Swap Meet from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. in our tasting room. All guests and local brewers are welcome to bring any type of brewing equipment to sell or trade. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a space if you’d like to sell your equipment.
– Barrel-Aged Decadence 2014
– Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout
– Barrel-Aged Wee Heavy
– Beer Geek Speedway
– Brandy Barrel-Aged Old Numbskull Barleywine
– Velvet Speedway Stout
– Vietnamese Coffee Speedway Stout
As if that weren’t enough, we’ll dust off some ideally aged vintage bottles from our archives and put those on sale for seekers of specialty ales and the immaculate taste sensations they provide.
– Triple Hammerhead Speedway
– Bananas Foster Speedway
– Blueberry Pancake Speedway
– Sour Cherry Speedway
– Turkish Coffee Speedway
– PB&J Speedway
– Butterfinger Speedway
– Hazelnut Speedway
– Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Speedway
– Tootsie Roll Speedway
– Tiramisu Speedway
We’ll offer these beers and more via three “laps” (flights) along with numerous other kegged and cask varieties (e.g., Pistachio Speedway, Café Du Monde Speedway, Grand Marnier Speedway, Speedway to Hell) as part of this, our most popular event of the entire year.
– Coconut Vanilla Speedway Stout
– Filipino Coffee Speedway Stout
– Vanilla Jamaican Blue Mountain Speedway Stout
– Jamaican Blue Mountain Speedway Stout (NITRO)