Big juicy American hops are the backbone of this unfiltered ale. Dry-hopped with Simcoe and Falconer’s Flight, Full Throttle Double IPA delivers a robust hop explosion of citrus and tropical fruit aromas. Its fresh, aggressive nature pairs well with sharp cheeses and all things spicy.
Full Throttle Double IPA Fact Sheet:
- Style: Imperial IPA
- History: First Brewed in 2007
- Orig. Gravity: 19.5 °P
- Color: Golden Orange 16 SRM
- ABV: 8.4%
- IBU: 85
- Appearance: Hazy golden orange, moderate carbonation
- Aroma: Pine, Grapefruit, & Citrus
- Flavor: Medium body with intense hop flavor & aroma
- Hops: Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, & Falconer’s Flight, Simcoe
- Malts: American 2-Row, Caramel 40L, Caramel 60L, Caramel 80L
- Pairing Suggestions: Spicy appetizers, vinaigrettes, cheese
Full Throttle Double IPA (8.4% ABV) was originally brewed as one of Sebago Brewing Company’s Single Batch Series beers in 2007. The rave reviews and immense popularity of the beer led to its offering as a yearly seasonal beer in 2009.
Full Throttle Double IPA is a mid-winter seasonal beer, available beginning February 1st on draft and in 4-packs at all Sebago Brewing Company locations as well as at better bars, restaurants, and beer stores throughout New England.
About Sebago Brewing Company
Sebago Brewing Company is a Maine-owned and operated company firmly rooted at the crossroads of food and beer. Since opening in 1998, Sebago has become Maine’s premier contemporary American brewpub and one of the fastest growing craft breweries in the state. Sebago offers a full line of year round beers, five seasonal beers, and several highly-anticipated limited edition Single Batch Series beers that have a reputation as creative, high quality, unique beers that tempt and satisfy the palates of New England’s beer lovers.