April 20 at noon, Dock Street will release a selection of limited, bottle-conditioned and hand-bottled beers in 750ml Champagne format.
Philadelphia, PA – Dock Street Brewery will release a collection of bottle conditioned specialty beers. 2012 Great American Beer Fest Bronze Medalist ABT 12, our Abbey-style quad, is making its first appearance since receiving the award. Robust and malty, Devil’s Double IPA is a new brew and one that is sure to resin-ate with you. And to mark the words of Michael Jackson, our Illuminator Dopplebock is “an enlightening example” of this malty, full bodied beerstyle.
Here’s the full lineup:
- ABT 12. Predominant deep dark fruits, exuding plumbs, dried apricots, and raisons, mingle with a caramel, toffee-like sweetness and a rich leather undertone. Warm and smooth finish. A beer that will improve with age. 9% ABV
- Devil’s Double IPA. Brewed with Citra, Simcoe and Sorachi Ace and dry hopped with Citra and Simcoe. 9% ABV
- Illuminator Dopplebock. A Dock Street favorite from the 18th & Cherry days. A deep amber colored lager with big malt presence. Earthy, European hop character. 12oz 7.5% ABV
- Born Again Trippel Abbey-Style Trippel 9% ABV
- Sexy Beast Chocolate Stout Brewed with roasted cacao nibs 6% ABV
- ABT 8 Abbey-Style Dubbel 7.5% ABV
- Belgian Black IPA Brewed with rye grain 8% ABV
- Dude de Garde Biere de Garde 6.75% ABV
- Prince Myshkin Russian Imperial Stout 9.5% ABV
Our bottle yield for these beers is just 12 cases and available only from Dock Street while supplies last. Bottles go on sales at noon sharp. Dock Street kitchen and bar open at noon as well! Dock Street new Head Brewer Justin Low will be around from noon to 2pm. Grab your bottles, join us for lunch and meet our new brewer!
See you Saturday, April 20th!
Dock Street Brewers and Staff